As the owner and operator of Caretakers HHI for over 10 years, Blake makes it his top priority to continue to share his expertise in property management and home building with all of his clients. Owning a property in Hilton Head and its surrounding areas has many challenges with unique maintenance and upkeep needs, which he takes pride in managing. Ranging from custom renovation project management, to routine home inspections, your home will be in the best possible hands.
- 15+ years of experience in property management and custom home building
- In his most recent role working for a Washington, DC-based property management company, Blake served as the Head Property Manager, responsible for the day-to-day maintenance, routine inspections, and general oversight of 350+ residential properties throughout DC, MD, and VA. In this role, Blake was entrusted by and interacted daily with Ambassadors, Diplomats, and Heads of State, to ensure the proper care of their homes
- Prior to this role, Blake was a Project Manager for a custom home builder based out of McLean, VA
- Graduate of Randolph-Macon College
- Current Sea Pines resident
Also part of the team is Ray Smith, who has over 40 years of experience in the home building and land development business in the Washington, DC markets. This includes working with some of the largest homebuilders in the country. He also owned his own marketing and land development company for over 30 years. Ray has been visiting the Hilton Head/Bluffton area for over 15 years and has been a permanent and full-time resident of the low country for six years living in Sea Pines on Hilton Head Island.